Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Why Doesn't Mommy Love Me?

My mommy is the best mommy ever! She makes me cookies and lets me help stir the dough. She tells me stories that make me laugh. She plays video games with me on rainy days.

Sometimes I make mommy mad. One time I wouldn't stop crying and mommy yelled at me to shut up. Mommy said I was bad for crying. Mommy grabbed me and shook me and I cried even harder. I was scared. Then mommy started crying. She hugged me and said she was sorry and she loved me. I love mommy. I didn't mean to make her cry.

Sometimes mommy won't get out of bed to play with me. She tells me to get away from her. She hides under the covers. She tells me to go watch a movie. I watch a lot of movies. I wish mommy would get up. I didn't mean to make her hide.

Sometimes mommy is very sad. She gets really quiet and won't smile. She sits on the couch and ignores me until I talk to her. She says her medicine helps her sadness, but I don't think it does.  She says she is depressed. I didn't mean to make her depressed.

My mommy is the best mommy ever. I'm just the worst kid. I wish I could make her happier. I wish she loved me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment